Monday, February 21, 2011

Bricks to Build (This is based off of the Pyramid Building Activity)

I am on my 24th hour. Camel meat diet. Eatin when I'm buildin. I encourage you to try it. I probably just saying that cause I don't have to buy it. Cause the pharaoh just supplies it. Boy I'm on a new brick. I am what everybody in my past though I would want to be. Guess what? I made it. I am the fastest buildin man. Come get a load of this Egyptian. Stop frontin on me. Don't try to come and fasten me up. Because our next riot he will be running this whole thing.

But for now I got bricks to build. I'm gettin it in. Let the clay get all over ya skin. Cause I got bricks to bi-i-i-bi-i-bi-i-i Build. I got bricks to build.

When I get paid every 24 hours. Tryin to get paid money by the hour. Come at me man, I will run like a coward.
You better worry cause the pharaoh got all of the power and a castle with a tower.

Since I didn't pay it. I can't blame em. So for now I got bricks to build. I'm gettin it in. Let the clay get all over ya skin. Cause I got bricks bi-i-i-bi-i-i-bi-i-i build. So for now I got bricks to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment